Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Who, me? (Joannah's blog post)

This blog post from my friend is so insightful ! Her name is Joannah. From time to time, this can be a good reminder to us. I have her blog on my side wall if you want to check out her blog.

:)

"Don't pick me, I'm nobody!" A lot of people respond like this to God's call. We say, "Pick someone else!" God's response? Nope. We, who are unqualified, is just who God is looking for.

Is he out to embarrass us? Not at all! Jesus is all about His glory. He's going to do a miracle and he purposely chooses someone who couldn't say, "See what I did for God!"

What is God calling you to do?
Don't be afraid you can't do it, you probably can't! That makes you the perfect fit. God specializes in using the unqualified. He can shine the best through those who don't think they're all that. If you step out, he'll supply what you need. When Moses asked God, "Who am i?" God answered with who He was: "I am who I am".
Be brave! God doesn't want someone else; he's chosen you. And He will be with you.

What do I have that God could use? I've struggled with my answer to that question a time or two. There's really nothing extraordinary about my life- nothing I've excelled at. I'm quite ordinary. I guess that's why God can use me; there's no way of saying I can take credit. When God began to use me, it had to be Him. Unqualified was exactly what God found in me.

When we take our focus off how unqualified we are and put our focus on Him, He can really begin to show off. We are nothing without God. God's power is shown off through what He accomplishes in our weakness. Jesus can show others the power of His love to transform a life; power to take the ordinary and make you extraordinary. To make the weak, strong. This power from God is released in our lives when we gain a right view of who we are: not good enough to gain His love, but loved enough to gain His good.

I guess I have all the right qualifications to be used by you: nothing but You! I'm ready. Take my weakness and show Your strength Lord. Amen :)

No comments: