Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Feeling pwetty on a Tuesday

Today is a good Tuesday!
Early in the morning, I woke up, showered, read a book from the NT and ODB, and then off
to piano class.
On my way to class, I had stepped onto dry leaves and I lovee the crunchy sound made from the leaves.
:)
A friendly stranger greeted me on the streets. I smiled at him.


An aeroplane flew across the sky,
I could almost reach out my hand and grab it like a toy!
There was a song in my heart. I hummed along that tune,
tapping to the rhythm of it as I walk towards the 1140 building.
The morning air was so, so good, and fresh.

I looked at my surrounding.
Omgosh! I'm in Boston!

:D :)

***
Happily bought my groceries, headed home and cooked myself a good simple lunch.
Dropped by at the public library to get myself a couple of DVDs and CDs again.
And Taylor Swift's song is playing on my iTunes.
I feel so pwetty today :D

Okay, time to compose! For final projects are coming up real soon. I lovee writing music :)
The Summer Semester is ending soon! So fast right?

Some fruits, tea, biscuits and nuts (and chocolates hehehehe) for homework time.

No comments: