Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Joy, Hope and Peace for days to come

Tonight, there's this sudden hope in me, that makes me be joyful in the situation and circumstances I'm in.

I strongly believe that it was the prayers from my family and myself to God, and that the HS is working in me. It's a kind of enlightenment, peace, rest, and assurance that my days ahead will have firm ground for me to stand.

You know, I don't know a lot of stuffs. People call me blur. And that is one of my weaknesses.

When we're in new situation, everything is blur. The people, the environment, the culture etc. It's like stepping on muddy ground. I don't where I'm heading. So hard for me to adjust. Sometimes I may act as not myself, because I'm not sure how to react. But, really, I know that the time is coming when I'm all adjusted properly with the way things and people here go, and I can be just myself. Most of the time, come to think of it, I'm really quiet when I hang out with people. Listening, don't say much or jump into conversation don't care a hoot (hahaha) like I used to at home, because I really wanted to observe first. It was natural. But in this new place, I don't know how things are like for them. So I'll go by observing first. And I learnt! Slowly, and steadily. For first timer, I think it is wise too.

This blur character annoys me sometimes. I get bullied. I don't stand up for myself. I don't have my own opinion, I just follow what people think. So, I am learning through the hard way now. I'm doing my very best to change for the better. To friends who put up with my blurness, I am thankful. To new friends who we just got to know each other, thank you for your patience hahaha :)

A lot of things I ask to find out information. I really appreciate the friends who helped me in grocery shopping, bringing me out for good food, taking me out for movies, taking the T, hang out with me when I feel alone etc. Many times I'm so shy to ask, but there are friends who look out for me, out of their kindness, and for that, I REALLY deeply appreciate them sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

I look forward to mix and mingle around with church friends tomorrow. I miss hanging out with people of the same faith, to remind each other of living our lives to God. Can't wait to go traveling with these friends if we can one day.

Much strength has been given, much hope has be refilled. I know that the coming days are laid perfectly in God's hand. He is my Father, who gives me hope, who wants to see me be happy in Boston, grow and learn, enjoy my time here in the States, doing my film scoring creatively and excellently, see me giving my best and be thankful to Him, and enjoy the friends He gave me and is giving me more to come, and just burst with so much joy !!

Despite the difficult times. I still can be joyful !

There are still some more things for me to settle down. Because everything here is new. It takes time for me to adjust. Meeting new people, opening up myself to them. It takes time also for trust to develop in a friendship. Soon, I'll be able to let my hair down and share my stories too with them. Right now, I'm just watching, observing, be careful, and slowly, I'll be able to distinguish who's who and mix with the good company. My God will guide me. He will flourish the friendships I have. I believe He will. In Him, there is always hope.

No comments: