Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One, Two, Three, Four... Wait there's Five too. And Six, and Seven!

The everyday day-to-day chores are never ending. As a college student living independently on own, so much is needed to be done, it must be done. 1. Wash your dishes after evvvery meal like it or not by hook or by crook, knowing that there will be nobody to do that for you, and if you don't do, nobody will, and pests like rats and cockroaches will pay a visit, and there might be some weird stuffs growing out of nowhere and that will be even more... grosssss! Ew. 2. Stock groceries when it runs out. 3. Find your own food when hungry. Mom and dad are not here anymore to make food for everyone when we come home. We, find and make our own food. 4. And then there's HOMEWORK to finish!

Today, I just wanted to get away from all these and so I watched Princess Diaries 2. And shopped a little. And then, now it's like 730pm I've done the dishes, 5. make sure I eat my fruits before they get rotten, keep up with all the food I bought before they expired. It's hard not having to share food. Every weekend, 6. one must make sure that the laundry is done too!

And then my water ran out. Even after boiling tap water to drink, it still doesn't taste right. So, off to get some more Poland Spring. Also, 7. keep track on my spending! That is the very most important thing to manage. So, there are 7 things to keep up with everyday.

Number four needs to keep up... right now.
Princess Diaries 2 took up my whole afternoon, together with the shopping and cooking.
(What in the world did I just do to let my afternoon go by like that?)
I feel so lameee now. Better start getting homework done.

No comments: