Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 5, 2013

Huffington Post Interview with Composer Brian Tyler



Brian Tyler's man is John Williams :D
He plays 43 Instruments, impressive huh.
I enjoyed Iron Man 3 and its soundtrack when I was watching it back home in Malaysia.
So he didn't study film scoring and he didn't know the term Mickey Mousing, who cares! He's brilliant!
Hmm, but I thought that the questions asked would be more specific.
He's a funny guy.
And time management is important , even if he felt like just going on a vacation, but he had to compose.
Okieess, I sound kinda bias always talking abt Brian. I do love other composers too James Newton Howard, JW, HZ, the Newmans. Looks like they are all guys! This industry is so dominated by men.

No comments: