Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Little little updates

Snippets of updates :

The settling down period is soon to pass. It's coming to an end soon. I just know it in my heart.
Thank YOUU for the amzaaiiinggg heat in Boston. It feels like home.
My stomach is getting used to Boston food, but not the tap waters... yet.
I told my tongue not to forget what Malaysian food tastes like and be patient. We'll have Malaysian food again, ... later.

There were ups and downs. Definitely.
In every moments, thank God. Like, really. Really thank God.

I thought the first 2 months here were wasted. But no, I learnt some, a lott of stuffs. Maybe not academically and musically, but stuffs like being independent, people relationship, adjusting to new environment, I found a church wheepiee, and my apartment search has ended. I'm moving (omgaah moving? For a 20-yr-old girlie like me, to move all by herself is so so such a challenge) in 2 months time. And and, guess what? In October there will be my first American wedding :D :D Weddings are so pretty! Teehee! My friend was doing a little 'briefing' about American weddings haha, like Bridal shower, Bachelor's night, what to do, what to bring whatever not. Soo fuunnn ;)

Mmh, lets see. I gotta start working towards my goals that I've written down in my career notebook. Every college students are encouraged to have one. After writing it, include God in. We can plan all we want, ultimately God will determine which is best for us. So excitingg right?!

Keep thanking God day and night. If we feel discouraged, tell God to encourage our spirit. I tell youu, prayer can change things man.

No comments: