Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 26, 2013

I love this girlie here

My sister is my best friend.
This is a recycled photo of us hahaha coz we're miles apart now. I do not have much new photos of the two of us.


So, she encouraged me on Skype today :')
We talked so much cwrapp lolol and at the end of the conversation, we wrapped up with some meaningful time of encouraging one another. Actually, this time, she encouraged me more. From the bottom of my heart, my dear JieJie thank you. Whoever marries this lady here, has found his precious gemstone. Hehehe ;PP

Esther is one inspiring woman if any of you get to meet her. I learn from her too and I look up to her as my older sister. She can't be looking out for me anymore. It's also good that I'm separated from her for awhile, get thrown into the sea and learn how to swim myself without my sister. Omgosh, that reminds me of our real swimming lessons when we were kids. Cikgu Mokhtar ! Hahahaha :PP  9am class! Pool water was so so freakin' cold! I would never wanna go through again on such endurance :3


Our super kewl 'bike' (It was so cool okie, at that time hahaha :P). *Shades up!

No comments: