Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, July 25, 2013

From Pictures to Words

These days I kept writing and writing music. Only slept for like 4 hours per night for a whole week already. Crazy! Ideas just roll in and my creativity comes from God.

No time to blog! No time to get angry at people too! Only spending my time on tapping into so many resources I could get (I also started my collections on soundtracks already wheepie!).

I'm going bonkers ! SO many things to learn. So much fun! I love writing music! Such experience of a lifetime to have! How to sleep??

I've also missed out taking so many pictures on what I did, what I saw omgosh not having my iPhone with me is so cacat ! :( So I verbally tell you what I did-

  • I went and helped out with my friend's wedding decoration  and we joked about her, said that thank God she is not a bridezilla hahaha soo funnie! :D Really nice and friendly people. We had falafels !! It was my first time having a falafel! :D

  • And then I had Tonal Writing class today, studied one of Dvorak's works (this dude is one heck of a composer), wanted to screen shot the analysis done by teacher and mark there on my Instagram : "I will stick with Haydn's Sonatina". Coz, we're supposed to compose a Sonatina for final projects. I definitely am choosing from the classical period! 

  • I also went a couple of times to the Boston Public Library (Sheesh I owed them like 8 bucks because I overlooked on the due dates, cwrap!) and saw these stacks of DVDs in Tagalok ! I so so wanted to snap a picture to show my Filipino friends in church at home (I miss them!).


You know, I read somewhere someone saying that composers' main instrument is no longer the piano, violin, drums etc. Their main instrument is the Mac hahahah! Composers spend a lott of time using softwares to write music. Hence, the skill of using softwares and technologies must be acquired as a composer. From notation to sequencing. Whoosh!

Weekend is comingg! I've set it apart for watching movies and listening to soundtracks and READ on Saturday! And then church on Sunday! But first, there's this Homework day on Friday to get over it first. Ohh wait, Friday morning is CG Skyping time!

I lovee what I'm doing! I love the classes, the courses and the environment here! Also, today I've figured out what my new season is right now. It's good to know the seasons of life.

Oh, this side of the city has been raining a lot. It feels like home. Cool weather!

Okay.
Laterr! :D

No comments: