Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Time management

Literally... exhausted for the day.
Maybe I should run by the Charles River one day.
And spend a good evening with my Best Friend.
Admire all His work and creation. The vast beauty of nature and greenery.
I'm so looking forward to go to the beach soon.
Anchor Church picnic and water baptism are coming up next.
We'll be having a second concert-in-the-park on 20th July.

Now, I just want to close my day with Proverbs and ODB.
If we want to be an encourager, speak good, wise and uplifting words, we need to be equipped with the Word and be consistent with our quiet time.
Manage time well.
By hook or by crook, QT is a must!
*Telling self.

Time management man. Something that I'm learning rightt... now.

No comments: