Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 26, 2013

Excited, excited, EXCITED! (Edited)

Every time when my friends ask me about how's my day, how's my week, I can't think of what I did! But I know that I did so many things. It was just, at that moment, when they ask, I couldn't think of what I did, really.

So I decided to write down what I did *wears glasses like a nerd, smiling with my two front teeth.


And oh my galore !


From music to growing-up stuffs, there was really a long list of what I did and learnt from out of this week. And it's only this week! Imagine what I actually had for the past couple of weeks since I arrived here! Yes, I'm proud and excited of the effort I put in. Continue to sow what is good and noble, and at the right time, I will harvest what I sowed. Whether it's sowing to encourage and touch somebody's life, or laying foundations on film scoring, or deciding on groups of people to mix with, ... everything.

Very important to plan.
Very important to be smart with people.
Very important to spend time wisely.
And money too.

I can't put up the stuffs I did and learnt here in my blog. Some are personal.
But, it has been so amazinggg this far!
For the next season in life, which is happening right now, I want the crazy Boston experience to be just the beginning of my crazy episode journey whatever not you call that in life. I've seen God blest my friends hugely, some He sent a stranger to bring her a blanket on a cold day in Australia, some He sent a person to bank in the money into the account at the exact amount of money that person needed, some found money under a flower pot because God told him to go get the money from there, some just keep getting blest because he keeps giving and blessing others. And SO many more I've seen and heard! I never had experiences as big as those before and I am challenged at the way these people live, think and act when they put God in their lives. I look up to these people.

We know which tree bears what kind of fruit. Just by seeing the evidence/results produced in their lives.

Where we are, in Boston or in Kuala Lumpur, we can still have crazy experience like those people, with God working in it. When we desire, when we ask, at the good and right time, God will do what He does best- He will make things happen according to what He thinks it's best. Sometimes, to get there is also a process, and process takes time. So we talk to God and listen also to Him telling us what to do. How? Spend time understanding about Him, His word and His power by reading the Bible. How He works, we may not know entirely His plan and that is what makes things exciting, isn't it? We go by faith. We ask for His peace when we do something. Tap into His character and power. We'll also inherit the divine nature from Him (we are co-heirs with Jesus) and have an adventure of a lifetime!

Ready?


***
PS: Stuffs I've written down here, hopefully they inspire readers to do powerful things for God, because we can, because God can. We must first yearn God's involvement in all areas of our lives. We'll never know what's coming, and when they come, they must be really good awesome stuffs happening! Coz God is GOOD God, and God LOVES His people. For me, I desire to do greater works for Him, from where I am right now, I also need to fine tune myself in character, thinking, and emotions. Also equip myself with musical knowledge and all. Understanding the power contained in the Word is also something not to be missed out.

Excited, excited, exciteddd!

Like what my friend said : "Be super hardworking!" (Same person who told me to plan).
Be extra EXTRA diligent in our work. Faith without action is dead. Work also as unto for God. Invest at the right place. God doesn't let His people down, He doesn't put His children to shame.

No comments: