Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, July 7, 2013

I can't make a title out of this, smiley!


Always keep your Bible and Journal close to you.
Keep your dreams and goals in your heart.
Tell God how you feel.
Align your heart with His heart.
Know His will.
Spend a lott of time with Him. The more time you spend with a person,
the more you will be like that person,
same frequency, same wavelength.
Share the same passion.


So I am this uber lousy multitasker. I can't eat raisins and study a paragraph. Not even close to reading two lines! Test is tomorrow. Wheepiee for me. It's mid term.
Raisins help in memory. They are healthy snacks!

OKay, I will put up pictures about Boston city hahaha, in my blog. It's just that they are all inside my Facebook. Okay, we'll see.

Eat raisins! All you who are students, hee :D

No comments: