Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 19, 2013

Of good manners, lady!

Hey,

Just a little courtesy won't hurt anyone okay?

How can one not have a sense of politeness after somebody has offered help to you? Can you beat that? I can't stand myself if I don't say Thank You and Please and Have a nice day! to somebody a friend who is so kind, thoughtful, friendly and helpful to me? Even to a stranger who may have just given you directions to the loo! Simple gesture.

Of course when we help, we don't expect help to return (that's very unthoughtful, thanks douche for ripping off the information out of me). But, at least a little decency? Can ah?

Courtesy man. That's all. Nothing expected to be returned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi dont be a people pleaser for man r manupulative n changing but Our God is not He is loving n caring. do n say wat pleases God n our rewards r in heaven w man u find hurts n pain disappointment only