Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Foundations first, girlie.

Yesterday I went for my appointment at the Career Development Centre (CDC).
The counselor had to calm me down because I was too far ahead of my future.
So funniee :D :D
And then it all makes sense to me.
I just got here in less than 2 months and I wanted to fly.
In fact, new students like me, who has no working experience before in this industry, should start building up and layering my foundations first.
It was an anxious moment for me but now that I know what to do first, and that I agree to his advice, that is the next right thing to do.
I'm also looking forward to meeting up with the chair and assistant chair for the FS department.
:D
For new insights and guidance.

Of course, in everything, and ultimately, God is my consultant above all. Go with the peace! God's peace. Not the emotions. Not following the flow.

;)

To build a strong elegant building is to first have its foundation.

No comments: