Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend is comingg!

Friday is my homework day. Wheepie!
I SKype with my CG in the morning Boston time, they will be at my place.
Once in two weeks.
I miss them LOADS.
Every single one of them.
In the afternoon is where I start to dissect my homework.
Yesss, surgery !
On all my books, papers and notes.

Btw, so this was the interesting note my classmate wrote.
Hahaha it rhymess, note, wrote.
Omgosh super cool.
Syok sendiri.
;P


And then I'd hang in the park with Someone.
Talking to Him, trying not to look like a hobo.
With Bible, snacks, water and highlighters on the round table, can see?
And there will be birds all over the place!
It's pretty cool like they are not scared of you.
They will come near to your feet like puppies coming close up to you.



Winkie wink. I love you birdies :D

I attended Berklee CF today. Went and brought a friend to Five Guys Burgers.
I passed this time.
Time to lose some weight man.
I don't wanna be a chubby bunny.
Bulat!

And tonight, tropical fruits (I know, I bought the cut fruits again. Mama told me not to get those, get the fresh ones, but I'm... err... lazy to cut them myself. So I bought the knife-cut fruits ;P)
And bam! 3 movies in a row tonight! Not gonna sleep. I hope.


I still have my movie assignment not done yet. Due Monday. But I'll do it. On Sunday. Hahaha hehe!
Weekend feelin' woohoo :)

Sundayy is comingg ! Whee! I get to Skype with my family for prayer time!!
Ahhh I miss it so so much!

Too many 'I's in this post. I'm sorry :D :P How're you?

No comments: