Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I have Jesus

One may be doing well spiritually, but have to also learn how to handle her emotions well.
This heart gotta be toughen up missy!
This week... What a week.
But thank You. If it wasn't for the stuffs that happened, I wouldn't know where I stand. It was those difficult, annoying, angry moments I realized that these are my weaknesses I need to work on. Only depending on God and asking Him to change my heart can make me a tougher person in character, sharper in my thinking, and do better the next time.

Some moments I wished that I could have done better and said the better words, but they are the past already. Can't do much. Only looking forward for what's next, and be celik with what I'm doing the next time.

Mama said that I have a choice. I can make my own choice. I have to think of what is best for myself too. Putting others first but neglecting myself is something that I ought to think about it, so that I am not a people pleaser. A girl needs to put up a shield for herself too, especially to protect herself emotionally.

Okay, I'm gonna cry when I think about what mum said to me. She is right. And I value her thoughts because she said I am very much like her, and she knows how to tell me and encourage me.

What to do? When this heart is so soft? Learn lah. And embrace the difficult times well. I have Jesus.

***

No comments: