Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 5, 2013

Time for something

There is a time to hang out,
There is a time to be alone.

There is a time to shop!
There is a time to practice.

There is a time to talk,
There is a time to listen.

There is a time to cry,
There is a time to pick ourselves up again.

There is a time to kid.
There is a time to be serious.

There is a time to love.
There is a time to forgive.

There is a time to think over things.
There is also a time to snap out of it.

There is a time to eat... Wait... There is ALWAYS a time to EAT!
That's why I need to watch my eating.

These are my thoughts on 4th of July, 2013.


Happy happy 4th of July, America.

No comments: