Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, July 20, 2013

They are near me

Being in the right group of friends is very vital. Friends who have the same wavelength, same passion, same thinking, and having the same heart beat for God, together supporting and encouraging each other in our work for the building of God's kingdom, impacting society, be better in character and thinking and honing our crafts and skills altogether. Friends like that are rare and precious jewels. I can't run this race here alone. So God graciously gave me a new group of friends here. I hope that it is not too late yet, finally realizing what have been placed in my life.

These friends are definitely worth the cherish.
And they are near me.
What else can I ask for more?

#finallyrealizedwho'swho


No comments: