Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's all coming back to me, again. (Edited)

Finally, there is time for me to sort out my iTunes !! After 2 and half years, I decided to do it. Hooreh heheh!

So, I deleted songs that I think I won't listen to. But kept some songs I know I'll be using it for work some time later. Songs that I don't fancy much, I listen to it for educational purpose. Smart eh? ;PP

Ahhhh so excited ! I'm gonna fill up my library ! Very soon, I'll be having ALL my favorite songs PROPERLY in order, in my playlist like I used to when I was in high school (Ohmygoodness, that was a long time ago!) and play them all day long in everything I do.

It's coming back to me again- listening to songs that I like. So weirdd. There was a time I stopped listening because I didn't want to listen. This is... such a weird statement for a musician haha!

But !! This time, my interest grew towards soundtrack music too! And it is a good thing. In fact, it is the best thing ever that is happening! 

College life is so awesome! I can't stop mentioning it over and over again.

No comments: