Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 19, 2013

Stress unnecessarily, necessarily

Looking at where I am right now, I should be very thankful and grateful.
But I don't feel too good emotionally these days.
It's like riding on a roller coaster, knowing that I do not own the force to stop the ride anytime I want. It just keeps going... until, waiting for the ride to come to an end.

I don't know how some of my friends can plan their time so well... urm, well enough. They also don't seem to stress as much as I do like picking a box of cereal, choosing the better place to study, deciding on which cup of drink I would like to have, and deciphering on what are the best words to say to a friend, what is the best approach to counter the situation.

Omg.

Seriously, daphne?





I stress unnecessarily, necessarily so that the best could be brought out in every situation, in every conversation and in every decision making. Just so we all know, it is good to take note when we do things. I like to be careful with almost everything, especially with my own words and actions. This is, so that I do not affect others negatively, or eg. a conversation that is not bearing fruit and meaningful. A fruitful ones would be one that is encouraged and uplifted after a conversation. And that frustrates me a lot this week, because I don't feel alright myself due to mood swings. Also, the right group of friends are very important. The friend topic, is too much for me to bear to write it down now. I am really depending on the grace of God.

The roller coaster thing, I felt like I'm dragged into that ride sometimes. And then I'll go, oh sheesh, too bad, I'm already on it. Cwrap.

And, it's like, I can't just 'whatever' in life you know.

This feeling, urghh, can you please go away? :'(
#agitatedatself.


No comments: