Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

So very happy and I don't know why

Everyday, waves of new information keep coming in. I keep learning new things!
Loving and enjoying every single bit of this process!- The whole thing!
I'm so very happy today I don't know why.
My friend said that "you're so happy on the fact that you're happy"
Hahaha, geddit?
:D

Was it the weather? Was it because I did my homework? Was it because of the music? Was it because of the grocery shopping? The cooking? The eating? Movies borrowed? God? Hahah evvvverything I guess!

Teehee!

Such a great feeling.

***

WAIT I think I know why! It was my first 8-hour sleep yesterday after a week of not having an 8-hour sleep!! Ohh! Hehhee :))

I think it's also mainly because I had a great time of worship this Sunday too, that has lifted up my spirit. I needed that moment.

No comments: