Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Run! Or cover up haha!

So right, I'm feeling a little blissful today hahaha.
Coz right, got lah, haha.
So this super cute guy, student working I met yesterday at one of the counters in school.
And he remembers me today when I went back to the counter.

So shyy 
;P
Hey, cute guy remembers you!
And when I walked out of that place, he looked at me and smiled!
I obviously smiled back and... run! Hahaha.
Basically, I just didn't know what to do. I just cover up ;P
Okay now back to liberal arts paper
;S

Tomorrow's 4th of July!
My first 4th of July!
Looking forward to spending time with my friends :D

No comments: