Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How I wish

My holiday could have started... NOW.
BUT liberal arts paper is getting my way!
And I keep getting hungry.

Tmr's 4th of July.
My first 4th of July!
:D Looking forward to see what's happening here.
Holiday is the best day everr.
I see people and musicians walking past my window like they're on holiday already !
With shorts and pretty dresses.
With families and kids walking in the breeze.
I see people on bicycles and skateboards.
A guy just walked past me carrying his GOLF BAG!
Whattt??
And I'm in my room typing and typing....and typing on my Pages. 
:((
Omgaah.


No comments: