Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 5, 2013

Snap out of it

Actually right, once you start doing work, your brain stops to think emotional related stuffs.
Coz, that's when you start to realize... that there's SO MANY THINGS to study! And it gets fun :D
Wheepiee!
And when you look back what it seems to be 'sad' or 'lowest ebb' moments, it was a silly moment.
#Picksupselfagain
#Onlyprayercanchangethings

But it is also good to take a moment and think. To see where are we at.
;)

I guess I was just cranking and yappy about unproductive day where I don't seem to learn something but wasted my time, a.k.a. procrastinate.
I only have about 2 years!! *Reminds self.

No comments: