Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crazy Thursday

Every Thursday, for the rest of the summer semester, there will be three classes back to back non stop from 10am to 6pm. On top of that, I attended a workshop today about sounds for film and video games, and later got to hang out with berklee friends, was so fun!

Super exhausted.

It would be so cool if I don't need sleep. But health is still very important.

Crazy learning environment here.

I had a lady bug in my hair today and this random guy classmate wrote me a note to tell me that. He is so funny haha! He just didn't want to cause a scene while the teaching was teaching in class. So I swallowed my scream and told him to remove the bug quietly. In a calm manner. Such calm chaos. Eheh!

No comments: