Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 5, 2013

At lowest ebb

There are times when I think that I cannot make it.
When I cannot do this anymore.
When I want to fall back and not move forward and be a silly tortoise.
When I want to (try to) sleep and hopefully my problems and worries will just go away the next time I wake up.
When I hope to see things go a little easy.
When I question myself of my actions and thoughts.
Where I'm so overwhelmed with the amount of things to do.
When I'm so agitated for not seeing 'ticks' on my to do list notebook.
The best thing to do right now is to spend time in prayers.
When being alone and be away from people awhile and then neighhhhgrbrrghha- hold your horses, may help in times like this to sort things out. To stop a moment and think of, what on earth am I doing? (Or, what the h*** is going on what, wait what am I doing actually?) You know. Just taking that time off and... think. Where which direction am I heading towards now. Is it on the right track? Am I being dragged by someone else's thoughts and opinions into a direction of his/theirs instead of mine or what God told me to do?

Suffocating. 

That was why I shopped. That was why I watched movies. That was why I 'rewarded' myself with food. Not that I 'deserve' it or what. To simply get away with the everyday-tasks, with the must-do(s) and daily-consistency-in-work thing. It doesn't last long, I wish it did, that happy feeling.

Frustrated because I don't know why. What's the reason?
And I guess I know the answer to this. Talk to God.

I think, every person needs encouragement from each other, at some point of time.

No comments: