Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 12, 2013

A place and a room


Did I mention, that when I have a house on my own with my family,
I'd build a mini theatre in one of the rooms. JUST for movie time. JUST for a place to chill. JUST for a place to screen my work.
JUST for having friends and family coming over.
Having the best speakers, couch, carpet, curtains, screen and many more items!
Omgosh!! Going nutss thinking about it :D :D

2 comments:

Michele said...

Haha..I read your blog posts and they are so fun..your ups and downs.
I really think u're loving America.
Enjoy this opportunity God has given you,even when you feel overwhelmed with the assignments ;)

Daphne said...

Hey babe, thanks :) Btw, you can hear sirens everyday in this area @.@ Ambulance, policemen, firemen alamak serious! Keep believing that we are blest as children of God! And that we also be a blessing to others around us ;)