Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, June 2, 2013

HIS Church Damansara, PJ

I really really miss HIS Church so much. It's been such a great blessing to be part of that family. It was like my hiding place, a safe place for me when I had nowhere to go, when all my hopes were torn apart and my passion GOD and for music just simply fade away.

The old shall pass away. The new one has come. No matter how great the old one is, the new one is always better than the old.

There were stories behind all these but it was definitely part of God's plan to move my whole family to higher ground, to be in HIS Church. I'm really, really glad that we had to go through the hard and rough process. If it wasn't for all those, I wouldn't have found a better place like HIS church that I grow so, so much in the Word, HS and guidance from God, and become of a better character. I was also part of the worship team along with other talented musicians for Christ from all over different countries. Amazing, how God brings people every time when a musician leaves, He prepared another one to join in the music family. The music ministry and leaders have taught me so much to be of great used for God, to dedicate my life, and have prayed, encouraged, uplift and anointed every musicians over and over again to do greater things for God with our talents.

God is faithful to those who are faithful to Him. Therefore, to cut the long story short, of which I can gladly tell those stories anytime face to face to people, how God works and how AWESOME is He in my life, my family's life and HIS Church. One day, I will be a speaker for Christ. In fact, I've come to Boston to be trained personally by God right now. That's another part of the story of how I got here and what He wants to do with me and all :)

So, here's to HIS Church, the family and its 9th Anniversary !

Thank you Hazel Joy for the beautiful card you made for me. I have all of the other cards with me on my study table, Christmas and birthday and I deeply appreciate the time and effort to make them. God bless whatever work you do with your hands :)

With the youths at Winson's palace. Place? Palace? Palace place hahaha.

STOMP time! Those bunch of talented youths really dedicated themselves for Christmas practice.

:)

U just gota LOVE these people. Such a blessing to have them as friends. So much joy!

Christmas 2012. Beautiful deco.

My dear friends.

Yesterday was HIS Church's 9th Anniversary! So glad to see the worship team again, with so many people serving to be a blessing.

Careful with my lil bro there lolol ;PP 


CNY 2012 Greg Yoon was there to join us. The famous Korean tenor vocalist with such a great life testimony He shared.

Pastor Raymond and his wife, Pastor Li Meng and the rest of my friends. These two pastors whom I really really, look up to so much and respect them. So much had they given up themselves to God and ministry and for the people. So much of sacrifices made and faith of so great.

And yes, the family. Not all of them are in the picture here. But they all fit just rightly in my heart. I love them like my bro and sis in Christ.

No comments: