Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 21, 2013

Bringing some family food to Boston again!


Chicken noodle soup broth, with lots of tofu, ginger, chicken, cherry tomatoes, onions, spring onions ala whatever that tastes good in that soup (in my family, we call it the "five dollar bihun") and vegetable tempura for lunchh! Mushrooms, beans, and brinjal!

You know what, the thick black sauce that I bought, in hoping that it will taste the same as the ones back HOME, the thick sauce here was horrible! :( It's not uploaded, because I'm not proud of that dish. :( I accidentally sliced my right ring finger with the chinese chopper today :3

I'll find a way on how to get rid of it- minced pork. I could fry them in my rice the next time @.@ At least the thick soy sauce won't be that strong.

Yesterday, I cooked spicy tofu broth soup with lots and lots of seaweed in it! :D ;D So so good! And diced chicken and so many veges in it. So delicious and fulfilling !

#Healthfreak.

No comments: