Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Joy of the Lord shall be my strength!

I am so full with the joy of the HS right now! Everyday I'm very thankful for the food, the weather, the city, the friends, the scenery, the insights, the word, the whispering promises, the love, everything beautiful you can ever possible imagine off to having someone who loves you so, so, so, so... so... much!

God's peace is with me. Do you know, I have so many stories to write them down here ever since I arrived Boston but I just couldn't? Because I want to tell it face to face! It's more fun and real in that way ;)

So overwhelmed.

:) :D :D ;P :) :)

No comments: