Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Mama

Mama just got off the Skype with me. She poured me with so many encouraging and assuring words :') About stress, relationships with people and many more. That I'm doing fine, and she also fine tuned me a little on how to be a girl, a woman and a student. Sometimes, I do not need to explain in so many words, she already understood what I was trying to tell her. Dad got off the Skype with me too just now before mom, but he had to rush off for a meeting, he was at home; mama was in school hahaha ;) And when dad was on Skype with me, mama called him to tell him that I'm stressed up. She was on loud speaker and I could hear them talking haha so funnyy.

It was such a relieve after having told to mum and dad of what I'm going through.

:)

And the home work time continues!

No comments: