Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, June 2, 2013

When two people meet

Every time I skype with my family, especially my mum, I always think that we are so alike in so many ways. Like mother like daughter. That's the saying! And it's true.

We are so alike in character.

But I look like my dad.

So God is fair hahaha.

I understand my mum and she understands me. Before we say something we already knew what each other is going to say and that is wayyy too creepy for me come to think about it.

She is awesome. She supports the family, she feeds the family, she is a great cook, she sacrifices so much for the family, she teaches her kids to be smart, she manages the house well and other "mummy" stuffs she does. It's crazy to be a working mum, to be a wife and the one who manages household stuffs. Most of the time I really love spending time with her, even if it's just doing groceries. And she would accompany me to do my pedi mani all the way in Cheras (actually, she just doesn't want to see me get lost hahaha!). I love you mummy. I really do.

I want to be like her when I'm a mom. Even better. That way, my children will have a supermom and super awesome grandmama.

:D

Of cause I didn't sidetrack my dad. He is my superman. As the head of the house, a responsible father, a loving husband, well everyone is not perfect but he has done so much for the family too. He was the one who drives the family, who took the lead, who made that turning point that this is it! - To make God be part of his family. That's how we all started a church when I was 11. That was also after he quit his political career. Both mom and dad compliment each other in their lives- the strong points, the weak points, their characters one a supporter the other a leader, their ministry, work and whatever not.

So I want to be like my mom. And God shall find me one like my dad ?

;)

No comments: