Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Semangat

When I was in the practice building, I can hear different pianists playing their songs.
So muchh to catch upp!! So fuunnn! I'm gonna work REAL HARDD !
I wanna level up my skills!

Semangat betul ni.
2 years is not long at all. So much to catch up. So much to learn!

:D

I'm feeling it. I'm feeling the good pressure to do well.
I guess the whole settling down part is going to pass soon.
Now's the time to shift my focus on work and being a diligent musician.
No time to worry unnecessaries. There'e only time for work and practice.

In all of those, include JESUS in. I can't possibly do all this on my own!

Yayys.

I also fell in love with x19 piano.

No comments: