Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 28, 2013

Sincerely, who?

A bowl of hot tofu broth soup with lots and lots of seaweed and vegetables in it just... fills my stomach and makes my day.

So many thoughts running through my head. So many secrets in my heart.
I am very tired of thinking about people and analyzing situations.
Being alert of what's going on / sensitive, can be quite overwhelming.
Having sensitivity as a gift can be a weakness too.

Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you- Meg (Hercules).
Cheeeeesy... but it makes sense to me.

Honest and sincere friends are just hard to find.

But sometimes, handling people is so much of a challenge that I like having it as part of my life.

#thinkstoomuch #beingagirl #whygirlsthinksomuch

No comments: