Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

John Williams please drop by at my class please please?

http://www.bso.org/Performance/Detail/49323/

John Williams is coming to BSO ! Boston Symphony Orchestra which is just RIGHT THE CORNER of my apartment !!

:O :O ;O

He will be there on the 7,8,11 and 12 of June 2013. Yesterday, my lecturer said that he would try to invite artist as guest speakers to our Introduction to Film Scoring class, which is held on Mondays and 10 of June is a MONDAY. !!

!!!
!!!!!

I pray to God that he will comeeeee to class :D

Oh my goodness John William in my class ! Imagine. !

Dear lecturer, please don't try. It's a MUST :P

No comments: