Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Actually right...

When I complain, it reminds me of the Israelites. They wanted to go back to Egypt. Coz they are so used to live in that place. They rather be in Egypt than being out of Egypt, even if they have to be slaves for Egypt. But, there's nothing left for them there in Egypt. Outside, in unfamiliar places, there are uncertainties. So they moaned when they left Egypt, when God took them out of Egypt. But we all know that they had to come out of Egypt for their best. For God's purpose.

I have to be hardworking too.

So next time, instead of whining, I should thank God and trust Him as I move on. And keep working diligently.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Love this post.Yes you are right, in stopping and being grateful for whatever 'opportunities' presented to us.need to remind myself of this too ;)

Daphne said...

:) Yeah girlie. TRUST God for breakthroughs in hard times. God provided manna and quail meat miraculously to the Israelites man ;)