Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 28, 2013

Movie Time


Me and my roomie watched this film on a Thursday night/Friday morning. Good film indeed!
I like this film because it shows the reality of musicians in the music business, real world with real crisis.

1 down, 9 more to go.
I borrowed 10 DVDs from the Boston Public Library. And a couple of movie soundtrack CDs.
I found Dear John soundtrack OMGOSH I LOVE DEAR JOHN! And Nemo so cuteee I love the soundtrack I LOVE WALT DISNEY and James Newton Howard's work on Hunger Games.

Watching movie is part of my homework, how cool is that?!
Soundtrack music is aweeeesomee.
Should check James Horner's work too on The Land Before Time!
Aweesome childhood movie. I used to watch it like twice a day until my kakak doesn't want to feed me rice.

;P

No comments: