Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mom, I do LOVE cooking


I like to go with Asian tonight :D

(Actually, I go with Asian almost... every day ;P)

Steam chicken with hot soup on a wet wet cold rainy day. So satisfying. And with stir fry vegetables, rice and fried eggs.

Soo GOOD!

When I cook, I think of mom. And I realized that I'm a LOT like her when I cook. The style is there. LIke mother like daughter. But she's a wayy better cook than me :) And I wanna be like her! So that I can cook for my own family too and make everyone happy.

I need to go to Chinatown soon and get all my stuffs!

Cooking is so much fun and relaxing. Now time for home works! Can't wait to watch a movie with my roomie Corliss. Movie is part of my home work too. How cool is that??

;)

MOM, I do LOVE cooking like you. Here, I don't get any shelling from you hahahaha :) And all those shelling from you was WORTH IT after all.

:)

No comments: