Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm feelin' it

After a month plus, I guess I have finally settled down. Tho' I still yet to get my ip soon cause friends have been urging me to do so. I'd say I will get one so that I can whatsapp my family anytime and spend less hours on Skype.

Settling down = start to feel the stress!

This is my next stage- handling stress. It's greater than the ones back home. It feels different. It feels like real college student in the real world, because at the same time I also have to juggle with housework, school work, church, friendships, spiritual growth (very important), keeping up with the budget, get an apartment SOON, when to play and when to destress.

So SO many things!

No comments: