Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Teehee!


How can one not like to watch movies??

A person could only borrow max 10 DVDs from the BPL.
When I got home, and watched the first movie with my roomie,
T\the next day she came back and showed me her 8 DVDs hahahahahahahaha!

So funniieeeee!

Watchiing movies is one of my hobbies besides shopping and eating (my whole family is a foodie).
One day, I wanna sit in a cinema and watch the movie with the soundtrack that I've composed for it.
By God's grace, I can dream bigg!

;)

PS: If I keep practicing hard like today, and reward myself with one movie after my hard work, and if I keep doing this, it's the best plan everr that I could come out with!
And reward myself with a hot chocolate from Pavements and maybe some ice cream.
Lifeee! So fuun!

*Stares at the other side of my desk that I labelled : ASSIGNMENTS.
Omgosh gotta start doing soon man!

:O :O

No comments: