Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Words used

No matter how tough it is, I will NOT declare them with my words. Keep praying and keep believing in God's power and work. Never declare negative stuffs that haven't happened, don't even think of it. Words are powerful. Even if we can't see the effects physically, words affect the spiritual realm. Words can change, create, words bring life or death. Therefore, be very careful when using words.

Now I know why dad has been teaching this over and over again on the family. Words are powerful. Speak encouraging things, speak to bless, speak to uplift- to ourselves and to others. Be very careful with using words.

If others have declared negative words on us, speak to nullify them. There will be a shift, like a change in the spiritual realm. Things will change and curses will be broken. Pray in the name of Jesus. God made the earth by speaking words into it. See how much the weight of words are?

I can't stress this enough on how important it is on us, to us, to souls and inner beings. So, mind our words.

No comments: