Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Expectations

Learning jazz is hardd! D:

So much to cover. And when I think about the amount of expectations on me when I graduate, I literally sighed. I would like to focus on writing and composition, but every musician must at least be good at their instruments too and be veryy versatile with all sort of genre for variety. And it's a bonus if you also know how to work with the knobs, cables and sound too. Like, whattt ?? First you write, then you play, next, you produce too! And you must.be.good.cz.you.are.a.berklee.student.full.stop.stop.stop.

Everyone here knows their stuffs man, no kidding. I just started, and I feel so left behind. As a film composer you need to study a lot of different types of music, musical instruments, how they function, AND you need to CONDUCT. Yes, the one holding the baton. Woohoo for me.

To top that up, you must also be a good speaker. In order to make new friends, for work, for connections and for whatever not.

I will do what I can. I'll just... do my best. D:

(But when I look at the long journey that I'm about to travel, and it's under the scorching hot sun, I get discouraged often. Nevertheless, I shouldn't give up so soon. I have to remind myself always.)

So I heard that when I die, when I'm in heaven, I will also bring whatever that I've learnt here on earth to heaven. So, (I tell myself) try to learn jazz, dafernie.

Getting 100 for quiz today is not good enough you know!

I am so stressed out right now.

No comments: