Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Overwhelmed !

Boston's Outside the Box Music and Performing arts Festival is comingg up!

http://outsidetheboxboston.org/#

I've signed up as a volunteer and I just got back from the volunteer's orientation at JW Marriott.
Felt so inspired.
I just wanted to practice my piano even more right after the talk.

It is a platform for artists and musicians to come and just play and stride their talents to the public. I just lovee the concept of it. It is a great opportunity to put yourself out there and show what you've got!

It's gonna be fun! I've joined the backstage crew in the Stage Area Services and also the artist hospitality team. It will be held at the Boston Common and City Hall Plaza. There will be free music, performing arts and even culinary and beer & wine pavilion and so so much more that is going to happen. I mean, the festival will last for TWO WEEKS.! Don't miss out!

It's only a month and a half and I felt that the city here has SO MANY great and wonderful opportunity to be involved in arts. Normally, I don't like to put so many things on my plate, but coming here just encouraged me to try new things. Everyday is a day filled with possibilities of rubbing shoulders with the best of the best people!

I'm soo excited! And I'm all fired up to just practice my piano I don't know why. Want to make the best out of these two years! And after these 2 years, I want to see myself as a better piano player than where I am right now, also upcoming film composer!

Dream big, coz God is BIG.

No comments: