Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Keep ridin' it.

It's just. so. hardd.

I'm feeling it again about missing people and food in Malaysia. Never thought that it will come so soon- this feeling.

There are many changes I have to adapt, am adapting some; some changes I realize are subtle ones. Sometimes I don't want that change, other times I wish that the changes are for a good reason.

I hate changes.

So many of them come in once. I'm trying to keep myself up in one piece everyday. I even saw myself riding a bicycle, round and round circling the mountain. The higher I go, the steeper it gets. Sometimes it may seem pointless, with all the panting and grasping for air on my bicycle on that mountain. But I know that I will reach the top soon. More challenging I guess, as the further I ride my bicycle. Though, I wished it was a motorbike!

Vroomm.

No comments: