Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thankful, like... Really.

You know, every day when we wake up, we should pray and declare for opportunities and favour from God. When we pray, we must also believe. Even though we do not see the results yet, we continue to believe. And declare. Words are powerful. God created the earth by speaking into it.

When situation seems discouraging and dismaying, always tell ourselves that we have God NO MATTER WHAT. God can work things. God can make a way when there seems to be no way. And that things like that happened for a reason, and it is for good. Because we have submitted all our petitions and requests in prayers, knowing and believing that God heard our prayers and He is seeing it into completion and wants the best for us.

God knows the inside out of the hearts of people. He knows the inside out of the situation that we're in too. Let Him be the director, He knows what to do. So, all things work for good for those who love Him, for those who are called according to His purpose.

I thank God for what that has happened. Men can disappoint us, but God doesn't. Trust not on our judgement, but trust on God's judgement. He can see the better picture of what's going on.

I always say that I'm short-sighted, and I know God sees the bigger picture.

No comments: