Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another dream job I always wanted to do


I still keep my dream of one day, to become a Wedding Planner and Events Planner.

There are some prestigious events planning school- in Canada or New York, that I have been eyeing for some time already (since back home in Malaysia, in my purple room, where I used to dream so much in that hearty place. 
:D

So much beauty in planning and getting things all set. A sense of satisfaction and good feeling if I'm able to help others plan and get things done beautifully.

After I graduate from Berklee, if my Father gives the green light, I'd be more than happy to do this as part of my job too. Since SIA air hostess job required me to grow another 0.5 centimeter more, I will pursue something else then ! As God leads hahaha. He knows what's best for me. I have so many plans in mind. At the end of the day, it is He who determines my steps.

I just hope for the best. Excited. Anticipating !

No comments: