Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Inspired

People are interesting.
They have so many different behaviors, characters and vibes.
If you meet the right people, life will never be the same.
We inspire one another.
I want to meet the right people and I know that I cannot do it myself.
But I have this greatt and best solution. I tell God!

Tell God everything! He will make arrangement and give you what is best for your life.

;)

PS : Today, I have more than 10,000 words to write down about my thoughts and ideas about Boston, music, arts, my dreams and goals and so so much more. But I find my points are all over the places right now :D I wish I could share this with someone.

Feeling reallyy inspired today.

No comments: