Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 31, 2013

At the very last minute

Film music just makes me so happy !
But my composition teacher banned us from listening too much :/
And start listening to orchestral music.

Erm. Nope. I'm still listening to it. Cuz. I. LIKE it! :D
Film music also has a higher fluctuation of mood though in its music, in that 2-3 minutes of music.

PS : I made it ! I completed the two giant assignments in less than 24 hours! Never... no more... doing last minute. Psschk, yeah, that was what I said the last 7 times.

Yeah, it was several painful experiencess of sweating so hard and to finally hand in my work 5 minutes or even 2 minutes before the digital deadline inside the berklee website starts to tick off in red.

Not sure if this is a good training for me.
:D

No comments: