Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Spidey mission

See what fear can really do to you.
It grips your mind so tightly that it took me an hour to kill a half the size of my pinkie... spider. Long and brown, with thin hairy incy wincy legs.

Altogether 33 minutes to think that whether the spider will jump on me or not; 20 minutes to think whether I can do it or not, 6 minutes and 30 seconds to form the necessary weapons- a roll of music sheet paper taped with 5 cellophane tapes for better 'grip' [PARANOID] and a good amount of toilet rolls).

The other night I managed to slam a cockroach. Pfft what's a spidey?

An hour has passed. Time was delayed to complete that mission. I delayed it by arranging my shoes, putting my stuffs into places, brushing my teeth, Facebook here and there, and then finally...
I prayed and asked God for the courage.

I prayed and asked God for the COURAGE to whack a spider.

Oh. my. goodness.

Then came this point of time where I got sick of myself for taking so long to get rid of the spider, I went Nike- Just do it.

And I finished the task.

And thought that I'd feel the accomplishment of doing it.

I was more happy able to overcome my fear. For once, dad and mom weren't there to do it for me. I had to conquer it myself. But, at the same time, annoyed at myself for taking too long !! Imagine... with that one hour I can start an assignment or read a couple of Psalms !

This Daphne is now a changed person.
(My conducting teacher always says that lol after his students are done conducting in front of the class)

Spiders are ew to me. Sorry God :3

No comments: