Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, October 11, 2013

Clara C in Berklee Cafe 939 The Red Room 2013

One day back in Malaysia, my sister pulled out an album full of writings and colors.
She told me that she loves Clara C and her songs.
When she popped her CD in the car we were in,
I thought that 'Oh, it's one of those "pop" music my sister is crazy about.'
 BUT after a few rounds of listening to her, oneeee day when I myself pop in her CD while I was driving in the (same) car, I began to appreciate and love her music !
Never knew that her arrangement and instrumentation are super fun.
PLus she sings really well and on live shows as well!
And now I'm one of Clara's huge HUGE fan :D

Her latest album has a different sound than her first.
I love them both.









So glad to have attended her concert that Thursday night (yesterday).


:D

One of the BEST times I had in Boston.!

The highlight of the night is to having a photo with Clara.

The Red Room was flooded with Asians. And AJ Rafael was beside me haha! All the girls went up to him and took a picture with him. Except me. Don't... ask why. I was being very shy.

The rest of the night was history.

**

I wish my sister and brother were with me yesterday night.
They attended her concert in Kuala Lumpur a few weeks ago while I was in Boston.
Anyway, SO glad that Clara was in Boston. I FINALLY get to see her live.
Looking forward for her more to come songs ! :)

* She had her love at first sight experience and is married to him yayys !
I still and do believe love at first sight.
That one look.
The fiction I've dreamt of is finally a reality with you (It will come due to me, timely).
Check out her songs though ! :)

No comments: