Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trend

You know, once you start doing something, for example a newly discovered hobby ! And then liking it, and it keeps going on and on and on.

:D

This applies to searching recipes on online.

This is a crazy trend to follow.

And stuffs like Pinterest.

And stuffs like writing something in a blog.

Once you stop doing it, and then go back doing it and the ball keeps rolling in again.
It's fun. To cook, to write (words and music), to shop online (eheh!), and to go to concerts.
Funny trend I'm following.

Next stop, hmm, what can I do with my fresh apples on this Saturday? :D
BAKE something to eat ! Sweet treats!
Or make a salad. So that my friends wouldn't say that I'm... a circle. D:

D:

:O

No comments: